Key O’Fallon Development Statistics
Why build in O’Fallon, IL?
Located along Interstate 64 in Southern Illinois, O’Fallon is a key part of the St. Louis Metro East. Home to national retailers and local businesses alike, it’s among the fastest-growing cities in the region – and ranked as one of the best places to live by several national publications.
Whether you’re looking to build your business or build your life, O’Fallon is the perfect place to make it happen.
Want to see the full demographics report? Find it here.
O’Fallon Market Snapshot
Interstate 64 is the region’s primary highway, drawing people in a 40-mile radius to our town. The Market Area covers 300,000 people and $3 billion in spending power.
Check out O’Fallon’s Retail Trade Area Profile by clicking here.
Key Industries and Employers
- Healthcare (BJC, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital)
- Military (Scott Air Force Base)
Download our Traffic Count Map.
O’Fallon Market Accessibility
- 30 minutes from Lambert St. Louis International Airport (commercial)
- 10 minutes from MidAmerica Airport (commercial and cargo)
- 15 minutes from St. Louis Downtown Airport
- Adjacent to state-of-the-art intermodal facilities
- Norfolk Southern
- America’s Central Port District
- Triple Crown Services
- Union Pacific
Located on the Mississippi River, St. Louis is the nation’s second-busiest inland port.
- 100 million tons of commodities per year
- Food products
- Miscellaneous goods (fertilizer, metal, salt, etc.)
O’Fallon Market Demographics
O’Fallon population 2017
New Homes Built Every Year
O’Fallon Market Growth
O’Fallon, Illinois is the fastest-growing community in the St. Louis Metro East, and the 5th fastest-growing in the entire region. Year-over-year construction permit growth continues to be strong. Download our Business Growth Market Construction chart.
O’Fallon Education Statistics
O’Fallon is known throughout the region for excellence in education at all levels.
O'Fallon High School District 203
Average ACT Score, Top 8% nationally